Shipping and returns
Below you will find a summary of the information on shipping and returns included in our General Conditions of Purchase.
If you have any questions, you can contact Eltin by writing to us using our contact form or by telephone on +34 961 258 691 from Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00 and Fridays from 08:00 to 14:00.
We currently accept orders to:
- Portugal (Peninsular)
- Czech Republic
The approximate delivery time for orders is:
- Spain and Portugal Peninsular: 24/48 hours (working days).
- Baleares, Ceuta and Melilla: 48/72 hours (working days).
- Canary Islands (Maritime shipping): 6 to 12 working days.
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 5 working days
- Shipping to France, Spain and Portugal (except Islands): €3.99 - Free on orders over €29
- Shipping to the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: €8.99 - Free on orders over €89
- Shipping to the Canary Islands: €10.99 - Free on orders over €89
- Shipping to rest of Europe & UK: Free on orders over €89
Our aim is to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, which is why all our products undergo rigorous quality controls to ensure that they reach you ready to be enjoyed.
If, for whatever reason, you decide to return your purchase, you can do so within 15 days of receiving the package.
If you need to change your size, you will have to return the product and purchase it again.
To request the return of a product you must follow the following steps:
- Go to "Order History" in your customer account.
- Identify the order containing the item you wish to return and click on the "Details" link in the last column.
- Once inside, you will be able to view the details of that order. Select the products you wish to return.
- Add the reasons for the return in the field below the list of products in the order.
- Click on the "Request a Return" button.
Once we validate your return request, you will receive an email with the link to arrange the collection of the package free of charge.
The right of withdrawal (in other words, the right to return a product) does not apply in the following cases:
- If the product is not in perfect condition.
- If the product packaging is not the original packaging or is not in perfect condition. The original packaging must protect the product in such a way that it is received in perfect condition, and the use of seals and adhesive tapes applied directly thereto is prohibited.
- When the product is opened and it cannot be proved that it has not been used.
- When they are personalised products or those which, for reasons of hygiene or other legally stipulated exceptions, are not eligible to exercise this right.
Once we receive the product and verify that the aforementioned points are not the case, we will refund the amount of the returned product within a maximum period of 15 days.