· Capacity: 750 ml
· Diameter: 74 mm
· Weight: 54 g
· Dishwasher safe (T. max = 40°C).
· Maximum liquid temperature 40°C.
·Bottle body: Innovative odorless, soft and durable plastic material.
·Cap: Food-grade Polypropylene and food-grade Thermo Plastic Rubber.
· With a standard diameter of 74mm, can be used with all conventional bottle cages available on the market.
· While featuring a more compact design, the bottle provides an optimal 750 ml supply of liquid during the race with reduced encumbrances, particularly useful on sloping frames or when two bottle cages are mounted on the bicycle.
· Design and production were implemented to achieve a record lightness. The new 750ml Eltin Pro bottle is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide thanks to its thickness which varies according to the specific functions of each single part.
· The cap has an ergonomic design and it is multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow thanks to the valve which is soft, odorless and will not alter the taste of the liquid.
· Ideal for competitions as it features:
- A larger push-pull soft valve for maximum ergonomics and ease of opening and closing while cycling.
- Quick and easy unscrewing to clean and refill the bottle
· The surface of the bottles body features a special grip which makes it safer and easier to use under all conditions (competitions, off-road).
·Bottle body is very soft and liquid flows easily by just applying a light squeeze.
CONVENIENCE OF USE
· The bottle is equipped with a 20% increased opening compared to standards for easier filling with liquids and/or powdered supplements, also making bottle washing easier.
FOOD CONTACT CERTIFICATION
· The bottle is in compliance with the European CE and American FDA standards concerning food contact materials.
·Bottle components are totally BPA-Free (Bisphenol A).
·All materials used are 100% recyclable through normal recycling channels.